Monday, October 01, 2007

What a blah day. I'm tired from not sleeping last night. I had two kids that acted like total dick heads. No matter how hard I tried they wouldn't behave. In times like this I would love to spank butts. But I had the last laugh with no break at the end of the day.
Daughter Dear has been excepted into the Astronaut program again for the school year. She was so excited hearing the news. She also has Student Council elections on Friday. I hope this goes well for her. She loves being involved in everything she can get her hands on even though mom doesn't like having to be drug around to all these events.
Hubby has a cold and hasn't been sleeping well during the day (working nights) and has finally made an doctor's appointment for tomorrow. I hope he gets it cleared up that way DD and I don't catch it.
I'm at the point to where I hate going to PT MWF. Same ole routine...I walk in and PT guy tells me how nice I smell. Lay down and let me shock ya for 15 minutes. Excercise for an hour and ice down for ten minutes. BLAH... BLAH...I hope the doctor will release me on Thursday when I go into see him. I may have to beg...
As ya can see I have nothing important to talk about....

No comments: