Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday 13th...

I never really give much thought about being suspicious or things to that nature until a few minutes ago...

Hubby: Hey

Me: Hi how are you?

Hubby: You're not going to believe this.

Me: Okay, tell me.

Hubby: Your SUV died.

Me: Say what?

Hubby: I was driving in the plant to the Credit Union. Took care of my business and came out to go back to the unit and I backed out and it died. It won't start.

Me: Great... I'm thinking how and the hell am I going to get to Bandera.

Hubby: At least it's under warranty and you weren't driving when it died. I'm thankful for that.

Me: Still in shock. Yeah I guess I'm lucky.

Hubby: Now lets talk about how you never carry your cell phone and how your going to start doing so.

I will now start carrying the thing as if it was my baby. The SUV on the other hand will be sitting at the dealership for a week before they will even get a chance to look at it.There saying they're back logged. Then they'll have to order whatever parts that are needed for it. I'm thinking now the blog meet will be out of question because I'll be out of a vechicle for some time. Hubby will be driving his Dad's SUV next week while I'm using his truck. After that I'll just have to sit at home because he will need his truck for work and his dad will need his vechicle back. Friday 13th is in full swing...

No comments: