Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's another hot and humid day ahead. We haven't had any rain in weeks and the yard is starting to show it. The weatherman claims that we'll be having a tropical system moving in tomorrow but they also said this last weekend and we didn't get shit.
I've been packing for next week also. It looks like DD will be staying for a month. But the owner of the ranch said to make sure she had two outfits for each day and so I packed it. I have more books and magazines packed than clothes. I figured I would catch up on all my reading while I'm up there sitting on my duff doing nothing by the pool all day. I may head up a little further to the out lit malls and see what I can find for DD as far as school clothes go and then again... I may just sit around the pool. Who knows.

No comments: