Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Morning folks

Looks like another hot and humid day on Lavaca Bay. I hear some thunder boomers out there lurking though. But you won't hear me gripe about having my grass watered for free. My day will be spent babysitting my girlfriend's daughter who is also my daughter's good friend. They are in the bedroom making a beauty shop. They have informed me that the beauty sleep I had last night didn't work, so I will have a makeover just as soon as they are through setting things up. The last time they made me over I looked like Buck Wheat. So I can't wait to see what they will come up with today.

The mother in law starts PT tomorrow. Boy was she mad about the theraphist won't come to the house. The PT read the orders and told me that the doctor wants her up and walking which she is still not wanting to do. She lays around all day expecting my 80 year old father in law to wait on her hand and foot. I have stayed away on purpose for two days to see if it would make her want to get up and help herself more. I haven't heard a word from them.

Well I have been summoned for my makeover. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: