Monday, August 21, 2006

The mother of all light fixtures....

My Mom had me going Sunday. She started talking about how she dismantles this thing and cleans it once a year. Well she starts in about how nice it would be to have me help her because Daddy has big hands and he drops stuff and she is affraid he might break some of the glass pieces. It would only take half a day to clean it and put it back together. I'm thinking great. I would rather spend my Saturday doing something else. So she had me thinking that I was coming back this weekend to do the work and right before I got into the truck she told me she was picking on me and that daddy was really good at helping her with the work. So here I am thanking the lord and the heavens above that I don't have to mess with this thing. Then she tells me she is leaving it to me when she dies and that if I don't take proper care of it she will come back and haunt me. I love my Mother! Posted by Picasa

No comments: