Friday, August 04, 2006

Quiet morning...

It has been a quiet morning here. We had a nice rain around 6:00 am and now it is hot and humid. Time to clean house, I haven't been home long enough to get this task done and it looks like it too. Mr. Wonderful went to pick up my lawn mower over at the John Deere place. I'm so excited. It decided to stop running on Sunday while I was mowing. Mr. Wonderful started taking apart the carburetor, but I stopped him. He loves to tinker with motors and stuff. But my concern was with it being a John Deere product if we decided to trade it in for another model they may not like the fact that someone else other than them had worked on the mower. It didn't hurt Mr. Wonderful's feelings at all. I'm glad he did because the carburetor was clogged and it had to be taken apart and cleaned up. For being only 4 years old it has been a great mower, but it shouldn't have clogged up this soon. But I'm not a lawn mower expert either. I'm just happy it's coming home.

No comments: