Saturday, November 04, 2006

Good Morning!

Good Morning All! We are having a bright sunny Saturday here on Lavaca Bay. It is clear with a light wind blowing. I love the fact that it is only 66 degrees right now and the high for today is 75. I wish it could be like that all year around.
I feel a lot better. I would like to thank you for your kind comments. I have a busy Saturday planned. I'm in the middle of laundry right now. I plan on looking around a couple of blogs then moving on to the back yard. My mower stop working on me but Mr. Wonderful fixed the problem by putting the belt back on. So I plan on getting the back yard mowed and doing the weed eating.
There is a Arts & Craft show at the Bauer Center. I told daughter dear we would be going so I could look at some of the artwork. I like looking at the paintings while my daughter likes looking at the crafts. They have a booth for the kids to either paint a picture or a Christmas ornament. My daughter loves painting a ornament every year.
I guess I won't bore you with anymore with my ramblings. I hope all of you have a Great weekend!

No comments: