Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Morning Folks....

Good Morning!!
Looks to be a damp Tuesday starting out here in P.L. today. We had some really bad storms pass through during the day yesterday. But last night the storm lit up the night skies. It was really pretty watching the streaks flash across the sky. But then the rain came and we had a couple of warnings issued. Sea Drift is a small town just south of us lost all power. I wonder if they got it back???
It also looks like Blogger is acting up again. I hope nothing disappears off my site today. I went back and found all my files and put them back. I was a happy girl when I found that my comments were back in place. All I have to do now is get my clock back on the side and I may install the chat box on the side bar like Lisa has over at her place. I wouldn't mind having a chat every once in awhile with someone on my site.
I only have to work a half day today and tomorrow. This will give me time to pack for our Girl Scout Camp out this weekend. I can't wait it should be a lot of fun. The only thing I didn't care for was having to park a mile away from our camping area then having to hike with all our stuff to the site. This is part of daughter dear's hiking badge. Earning Girl Scout badges is a whole different ball game than earning Brownie badges. It involves a lot of work and projects to get one badge.
I better get off this thing. I didn't realize how late it was. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: