Friday, December 29, 2006

Blah Blah day.......

Today has been a blah day. It is wet and misty rain out. Fits my mood right now. I asked hubby not to put the Christmas lights up this year because the main road into our neighborhood is closed and that makes my street a dead end and I figured no one would go down a dead end to look at lights. What does he do....He puts them up. I asked him to take them down on Thursday when it was sunny out. What did he do....Sat on his ass behind the computer and didn't do it. So I'm out there trying to get them down and it starts raining. Wait awhile...and I try it again. I get to the middle part of the strand and the has tie wrapped it to the gutter. I can't break the tie wrap because the ladder is shaking and I'm trying to keep myself from falling. Daughter dear is telling me "Your going to fall". I gave up and came inside cussing like a sailor. If he would have only listened to me in the first place. Men.....

No comments: