Thursday, December 21, 2006

Good morning everyone. I have been up for a little while. I have been gone for a couple of days and haven't had time to post. It is a wet Wednesday. It is suppose to cool off for Christmas. Thank goodness. It has been hot and muggy here. I tried to post some pictures of my parents house all decorated but blogger has a mind of it's own. I got one of the outside up. I will try later to get some of the inside up. With mom being an decorator for 34 years she always puts up a pretty Christmas display.
Hubby is still sick. He went to the doctor and was given some strong medications but it still is holding on to him. I can't stand to hear him cough. I know his chest has to hurt when he does. He is lucky to have off this week so he can get over this stuff.
I think I'm going to try and post some more pictures and read a blog or two. Hope evryone has a great day.

No comments: