Sunday, December 17, 2006

Good morning folks! It is a bright and sunny day here on Lavaca Bay. We had a little fog this morning but it cleared off and looks to be a nice warm day ahead. I finally slept like a baby. Only reason I did....I slept in the guest bedroom. The hubby has been fighting a head cold and his snoring is terrible. So mom has slept and she feels good. I have a busy week ahead. I'm going to have to make a trip over to the parents on Tuesday and then on in to Houston. Mom fell outside and hit her shoulder the one she had replaced two years ago and I think she may have done something to it. While we are over there we will have dinner and go look at some Christmas lights. This should be fun I hope. I'm just about done with all my work around here. I just have laundry to do and we all know that is a never ending job. Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

No comments: