Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I survived

Good morning blog world. I do believe I made it through another Christmas. I thought I was going to keel over yesterday from lack of sleep. All I know is I made it to bed around 1:30 am Sunday morning or should I say Monday and hubby was waking me up at 6:00 am saying HO HO HO and I told him NO NO NO. I want to sleep. Daughter dear had other plans. She was kinda disappointed that she didn't get a Bratz forever Diamond doll that she really wanted. I didn't have a clue she wanted it because she never told me that she wanted it. So after she opened all her gifts she was like okay....I know what I'll be buying with my gift card from G.E. I felt terrible. But other than that Christmas was good and I made it through the day at the sister in laws house.
It is a chilly 46 degrees here this morning. The sun is out and I bet it will warm up quickly and be a nice day. Daughter dear has asked me to take her tree down in her room because it is in her way. I guess that is her way of letting me know Christmas is over. I'm off to get busy with some stuff around here. Then we will hit Wal Mart so she can get her doll. I don't usually do after Christmas sales but I guess I will today.

No comments: