Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Morning everyone. It is a cool morning here on Lavaca Bay. The sun is trying to break through and I'm sure it will be another pretty day. I had to ask for another day off today. Daughter dear has another doctors appointment this afternoon. We get to find out what day she will have surgery on. My nerves are shot over all of this. She is a healthy child who has had only a sore throat or ear problem. The thought of her being cut on makes me sick. But I guess I'll get over it.
The new cat is driving me crazy. The goober bites and scratches me and only me. I can be walking by and out of no where he comes attacking me as I walk by. My feet and ankles are tore up because of him. I told him I was going to de- fur his butt if he didn't leave me alone. Anyway I need to finish up on my laundry and hit Wal Mart along with CVS. More later.

No comments: