Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thursday is here

This week has gone by so fast. It has been a pretty and mild here but the weather man says the rain is on the way. Oh boy just as we start drying out here comes the wet.
Has anybody else been having problems with Blogger. I can't post comments on other peoples blogs. I had post all typed up over at Mr.D's place about the shot that everyone seems to have their panties in a knot over. I'm for it . Being in the school and hearing the kids talk about sex. Yes folks at a young age of 10 they are talking about who does what and who won't. So for all you uptight parents who think my child would never have sex,oral sex,or anal sex you might want to think twice about it. It would make your head spin if you could hear some of the stuff that goes on. The things the kids are exposed to sex by their older brothers and sisters. You may want to throw the parents into the package. Our kids aren't stupid....they see things and they hear things and they are going to try it out of curiosity and they won't be thinking about what they may catch from having sex. So my child will have the shot if the law is passed or not. It is my job as a parent to make sure she is protected and if this shot will protect her from a strain of Cancer...I'm for it. If you want to understand what I'm talking about go hang out at a High School and listen to what the kiddos have to say.
I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: