Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Funny how things work out...

I'm taking DD to school this morning and my cell phone rings.

Caller: Rebecca...

Me: Yes???

Caller: It's L

Me: Hi how are you?

L: I wanted to call and say I'm sorry I almost hit you yesterday.

Me: Are you kidding me?

L: I didn't know it was you until you pulled up behind me at the light.

I look up and sure enough it's the same vechicle that almost hit me. She proceeds to tell me that she is sorry for running the stop sign and so I tell her that I'm sorry for calling her a f-ing bitch. She laughed and said she deserved it. So we made up and I turned to go to school and she went to District Office. Yes folks she is one of the higher up people in the school district and I called her a f-ing bitch. Just another day in what I call life and how is your day going?

No comments: