Monday, December 24, 2007

Food...

I asked Daughter Dear what she would like for dinner tonight and after thinking about it for awhile she came up with Chicken and Dumplings. Looks good to me...

Then my Daddy called this afternoon hitting me up for a pan of sweet potatoes with all the goodies on it.I told him if he fried me up some scallops we would have a deal. I didn't take a picture of the potatoes because I haven't had time to make them yet. Then my brother in law called while I was at the grocery store picking up the potatoes. He was hitting me up for some of my Tex-Mex deviled eggs. How much do you wanna bet my dad and him planned this out. How do those puppies look? Yummy to me.

I gotta get off this thing. I promised my sister in law I would bring DD out so she could give her Christmas gifts to her. The child has racked up a load of stuff already today. She got a $30 gift card from one neighbor and then $10 from another. Lucky kid...

No comments: