Friday, December 28, 2007

Good morning... Rise and shine... It looks to be a bright sunny day here on the bay. I just wish it would warm up some. I'm not much for cold damp weather. I woke up this morning with the same headache I went to bed with last night.
I spent part of my day yesterday cleaning out my child's room. I didn't realize how much stuff she had until I started sorting through all of it. My dad called while I was doing this and asked if I would like to go into Houston and I told him I felt like I was already there with all the people. I gave him another lecture on how he was NOT to buy DD another doll. I counted over 30 Barbies, 45 Bratz dolls, 10 Baby Bratz, 2 Big Bratz and some other medium size doll. Then you have to sort out all the clothes and shoes for these dolls. I put everything in plastic tubs with lids and then packed up garbage bags for Goodwill. Some of the stuff she never played with. I'm going to go through all her clothes today and bag up stuff she hasn't worn in awhile. Then I moving to the guest bedroom. I keep all my Christmas stuff stored in the walk in closet. I'm going to be getting rid of a lot of it. I haven't used most of it and I'm moving it out. I guess you could say I'm doing my Spring cleaning early.What is really screwed up is I promised DD to take her shopping tomorrow with her gift cards but one thing is for sure. What she buys tomorrow won't replace what I pulled out.

No comments: