Thursday, December 20, 2007

I already did this MEME via email for Snog but I'll do it again

1) Link to the person that tagged you (that would be Mark) and post the rules on your blog. (These are the rules).

2) Share Christmas facts about yourself.

3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.

4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here goes:

1. Wrapping or gift bags? Wrapping. I like pretty paper and ribbons.

2. Real or artificial tree? Artificial. Certain people I live with are alergic to real.

3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? The day after New Years.

5. Do you like eggnog? NO... Remember Snog it's a smell and texture thing.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? A doll that ate and pooped.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes.

8. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A Christmas tree shirt from my MIL.

9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.

10. Favorite Christmas movie? Polar Express.

11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November.

12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? For breakfast? Gumbo on Christmas day. Tradition for my coon ass. For breakfast? A large mug of coffee.

13. Clear lights or colored? Clear lights. But I have colored lights so my child wouldn't complain.

14. Favorite Christmas song? I'm Dreaming of A White Christmas by Bing Crosby

15. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Usually I stay home but this year I'm going to my parents.

16. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Yes.

17. Angel or star on the top of your tree? Neither. I have a Santa.

18. Open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas morning.

19. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Rude people and men that stare at me while I shop.

20. What do you leave for Santa? Sugar cookies

21. Least favorite holiday song? I like all the old music. I hate it when pop stars try to sing any form of holiday music.

22. Do you decorate your tree with any specific theme or color? Yes. I have a lot of antique ornaments that have been handed down and a lot of hand made items from DD.

23. Favorite ornament? A snowman that DD made in 3rd grade.

I'm tagging Nancy, Dudley,Dazd,Goddess,Tiger's Eye,Mr. Amazing,

No comments: