Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I can see Haloscan is acting stupid again. So if for some reason you can't leave a comment don't blame me. Due to the snooper that I posted about below I've made some changes. If you don't mind start referring to me as H20. I don't need any unwanted problems as of now.
On to other news... Rex over at the Deer Camp Blog has given me a blog award. Here is a little something he had to say about me. "A tough Texas girl with a no-nonsense manner until you dig enough to know that she has a heart of gold and a wicked sense of humor". Rex I do believe you hit the nail right on the head.

So I would like to pass this award onto a couple of my favorite blogs that I like to read daily.
1. Nancy over at Nancy's Garden Spot.
2. Mark over at Knocking On the Golden Door.
3. Jerry over at The Confabulator
4. W over at Amazingly Enough
5. And Sohos of course.

No comments: