Friday, January 25, 2008

It's another cold wet soggy day here. The weather man says it's gonna dry out for the weekend but the rain will be back come Monday and Tuesday. I hope it clears up enough for DD to go sell Girl Scout Cookies. She has been wanting to sell but I won't let her go out in this soggy wet mess. What I think is funny is that two of my neighbors came to us wanting to place orders. Today after school she has to go up to the Court House to sell cookies to the ladies that work in the Election department. They called while we were out yesterday. I bet you didn't know I was a Election Judge at one time. I fill in when ever they need help.
Took Daughter Dear to the doctor yesterday afternoon. She has a sinus infection and ear infection. He gave her some new meds and she should be good to go. While we were over in Victoria I had a couple of errands to run and of course it was... "can we go to the mall". I hate shopping. We made it into Dillards. I bought her a t-shirt and then we left because...You guessed it. I hate shopping.
Guy, I got you're email. That sounds great. More than likely it will be the 3rd week of June.
Time to head out. Have a great day folks.

No comments: