Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday in the house...

Rise and shine... It's another work week upon us. It looks a little foggy out or froggy as DD use to say when she was little. I feel like I'm getting the day off but not really. Today is the Science Fair. I'll be working with the judges and getting kids they want to interview and putting that child next to their project. Then after all the judging we will tally up the points and decide who the winners are. Then we turn around next week and have District Science Fair. This includes all the school from our counties. Anyway... that about sums it up around here. The weekend was low keyed. I fumigated the house and cleaned out "the hubby's" closet. Sound like fun? No. I never knew a man could own so many hats.
Have yourself a great Monday!

No comments: