Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Random things out of my mouth today...

I'm busy. You're ugly. Have a nice day.
Remember my name - you'll be screaming it later.
Of course I don't look busy... I did it right the first time.
I'm multi-talented: I can talk and piss you off at the same time.
How can I miss you if you won't go away?
Sorry if I looked interested. I'm NOT.

The last one was to the guy at City Hall. I was waiting to pay my bill and Mr. Clean was standing near the counter filling out paper work for something. So I'm next up to pay my water bill and this guy looks over and he is burning a hole right through me so I faced him and he smiles and asks how I'm doing. It slipped out before I knew what was going on. He proceeds to tell me who he is and asks how "the hubby" is. I'm like how do you know who "the hubby" is? I work with him. Oh crap... I told him to have a nice day and walked out. Then it hit me. The last time I saw him I was floating down the Frio River up in Garner State Park and he had a head full of grey hair. That's why I didn't recognize him.

No comments: