Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Odds and ends

If I'm asked how much weight I've lost one more time I gonna smack who ever asks. I didn't realize it was that big of a loss to me. Okay... maybe a little since I have on a pair of pants I haven't had on in awhile.

We are learning about fossils in class this week. Last night I went to Wally World and bought Play Dough. I gave each child some PD and had them smash it flat. Them I let them choose from a leaves, shells, twigs, or rocks to make a imprint. They loved doing this. Tomorrow they will each get a Chocolate Chip cookie. They will dig out each chocolate chip with the end of a paper clip. The will have to keep a record of how many chips they were able to get out of the cookie and how long it took them. This should be fun...

I still have no voice. Who knows when it will come back. Yeah I know...this post is boring...

No comments: