Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Boat Load of Work...

I'm so tired. I was at the school until 6:00 pm last night grading papers and getting things picked up and cleaned up. I stayed up until 11:30 getting Progress reports ready to go out tomorrow which makes getting up at 5:00 suck big time. I didn't realize how much work goes into getting everything set up just to print off a sheet with grades on it. I'm going to meetings once a week to plan out lesson plans and activities for the kiddos each week. No fun... I have to test the low end readers and get writing samples to turn into the state so they qualify for something. I'm still trying to remember all the terms and language the teachers have for work. It boggles my mind at times... So blogging may either end or slack here and there. I'll have to wait and see.

No comments: