Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Bat Shit Crazy

The weather... It sucks. One day it's beautiful and then the next day we're having tornado winds a blowing. Now it's freaking cold again. No wonder we're all sick and can't stay well.

Work... Just when you think you've seen it all. The next round comes up and tries to slap you in the face. You become numb after awhile. I just wish I was working on the other side of the school with my friends. But noooooooo.... I have to deal with the Princess and her little people. We're having open house on Thursday. The theme is Texas. So everything is decorated western. Well Princess came up with a shit brain idea that we need to have a rodeo and the kids need to experience it along with a calf scramble. Give me a fucking break. The last thing I want to do is go out to the Fair grounds and watch a bunch of grown men rope and tackle cows. We teachers have to pick three kids from our class for a calf scramble and have their parents sign away their child's life with a permission form not to hold the school or the calf responsible for injury. Maybe I can talk one of the cowboys into roping Princess and dragging her sorry ass off into the sunset....

No comments: