Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I have to agree with the title of this article. When I was out the other day I happened to look over at the Wally World sign and did a double take. It said $3.15 a gallon then I looked over at the diesel sign and it said $3.56 a gallon. I was pissed. I'll have to wait and see if the prices go down before I'll travel back to Florida. I really would like to visit with Guy and Penny but not if it's going to cost me a arm and a leg.I told "the hubby" after I saw the prices that I would stay home and sit in my pool while I barbecued and drank a cold one and maybe just maybe a hurricane would blow in and blow this bitch away. His response was..."Beck come on now" I've been in a funk here the past couple of days because here I want to take my child to see the sights but I refuse to pay the price.

No comments: