Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Yesterday I went on over to Sub Way to get me a sand which for lunch. Nice change from my Weight Watcher meal. Anyway...I'm standing in line waiting for the girls to fix my lunch. A couple I would say in their late 50's walk in and the gentleman walked up to me from behind and asked in a loud voice HOW TALL ARE YOU?? I could have smacked him. First off he made me jump with his booming voice and second he had everyone looking and waiting for a answer. I told him how tall I was and he said, you were suppose to tell me you were 5'10. I looked at him like he had lost his marbles. The wife could see that I wasn't finding this conversation funny. Then he asked if I was married. I said yes and yes he is shorter than me. I figured that would shut his mouth. No...it didn't. Do you usually get asked how tall you are? Yes I do. And usually it's by men. He kept on talking about how rare it is to see such a pretty tall woman. At this point the little wife had enough...Everyone in the place turned and looked when she said WOULD YOU GET BACK OVER HERE AND GIVE YOUR ORDER SO THEY CAN MAKE YOUR LUNCH! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME??? Lets just say I couldn't pay quick enough....

No comments: