Saturday, April 12, 2008

If you're coming over here from Jack's place looking for answers here it is. I made a comment about some soap he has posted on his blog. I went back over to see what he responded with to find a comment about my child. Well folks I let him know that his comment didn't set well with me by leaving a comment about how he could insult me all he wanted but to leave my child out of it. See... he doesn't know my child and he doesn't have a clue to who she is. So my thinking is... don't include that person in the comment... With that said this is why he posted such a lovely tribute to me. I let him know via email that it doesn't bother me one bit. The way I see it...I have to have feelings for someone before mine can be hurt. Also stop with the victim act and own up to what you said. I'm not to blame for your choice of comments. Yeah,I know some of you may think this is petty and to a certain degree it is but I'm a Mom and I guess you can say the claws came out when I saw what he had to say. I won't put up with bullshit.I never have and I never will.

No comments: