Friday, April 18, 2008

Multi post...Weather, Dude Ranch,FIL, Blogger Weigh In

Good morning rise and shine... The only thing is it's pouring rain here. No biggie though it should be cleared out by 8:00am. The kiddos won't be to happy because the playground will be wet and they won't be able to play on the playground until later today.
I finished packing a little while ago. I'm leaving work just as soon as I get my kids in gym and then they will be in the hands of another teacher for the last hour of school. Daughter Dear was so excited last night that she didn't want to go to bed. Finally around 8:40pm I was able to get her fanny in the bed.From what I could see from the pictures on the net the Ranch we'll be staying at is pretty nice. It's located up in the hills of Texas. Hills...yeah right.
I forgot to mention on Tuesday was my Father in laws 82nd birthday. Happy Birthday Pops your from your favorite daughter in law. This is what he calls me even though I'm his only daughter in law. He is a true gent.
I haven't posted my weigh in for the life of me I can't remember to do this. Come Saturday I'm usually busy doing things and I forget. So I have lost 5 pounds in the last two weeks. My MIL took one look at me on Tuesday and said I had lost enough weight. I told her that I still had 18 pounds to go. All she had to say was I was CRAZY! But in my defense it's in the butt and thigh area. More of a tone up thing than weight loss.
I'm thinking that this about covers it. I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll check back Sunday evening when I get in. Play nice. Hubby will be blog sitting for me this weekend.

No comments: