Monday, June 09, 2008

Meme stolen from Admiral

Two by Two Meme

Two Names You Go By
1. Becky
2. Mommy

Two things you are wearing right now
1. shirt
2. shorts

Two of your favorite things
1. cooking
2. sitting in my swing outside

Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. For Hubby to be happy
2. To see DD grow up to be a healthy and happy in her life

Two favorite pets you have or had
1. Two birds- Romeo and Juliet
2. Salem my cat

Two people you hope will fill this out
1. I won't tag since I took it from Admiral
2.

Two things you did last night
1. Rode my bike 4 miles
2. Listened to DD talk about a new game she was playing

Two things you ate last night
1. Beef Tips/ rice
2. Snickers candy bar instead of birthday cake Yummy

Two people you last talked to
1. My daughter
2. My sister

Two things you are doing tomorrow
1. ironing
2. Mowing the yard.

Two of farthest trips taken in the last 5 years
1. Cayman Island
2. Titusville FL.

Two favorite holidays
1. Fourth of July
2. Christmas

Two favorite beverages
1. Diet Coke
2. Lemonade

No comments: