Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Not much...

Going on around the H20 household. I've been sleeping late every morning since school let out and pretty much doing as little as possible. Right now the coffee is brewing and the cat is meowing his ass off trying to wake DD up. But one thing is for sure... she is a hard sleeper just like her daddy. She has a dental appointment later today to get her teeth cleaned. She is NOT looking forward to going. Oh well...
I've also been packing for our trip next week. DD has riding camp up in the hot hills of Texas. I'm sure she will have a good time. I'll be on the other side of the ranch relaxing in the spa. I figured I deserved it. The bad thing is no cell phone reception. I figured I would go into town in the evening to call home to check on hubby and to see what is going on. Oh and no computer hook up either. I have a very good person lined up to take over the reigns while I'm gone. I'm sure they will have things so stirred up around here that it will look like a hurricane coming in off the Gulf. I'm not saying who it is and I'll leave that up to them if they want to say who they are. Well my coffee is ready. I'll be back later.

No comments: