Friday, March 20, 2009

For those of you visiting from Dublin, Ireland welcome...

I had a good laugh with what you have to say about me. So much so I thought I would let my readers see what you have to say about me. Just so you know the blogroll you see on the sidebar is also full of O-hole haters. If only you had a clue to what you were talking about. All you're doing is making my sitemeter spin. Keep on coming back. I have no control if any of the bloggers chew your ass out. Good day!




Vuirneen: thanks for the new avatar Icecream


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today at 13:36:29 oisin: I'm just amused that their traffic tracker is for the moment filled with people from Dublin.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today at 13:38:47 icecream: No problem. It's inspired by Xaosseeds shout, and is somewhat less horrifying than the original.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today at 13:41:23 icecream: @oisin - heh, yeah. Dublin, Cork, Waterford and Limerick. She's going to think she's tapped some O-hole haters society in Ireland. And seriously... O-hole? That's juvenile.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today at 14:04:22 ColmL: In fairness Icecream, she can't spell and she's maintaining a racist hate blog. She functionally is a juvenile

No comments: