Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Morning all...

Getting dressed early so I can be at the other school I use to work at. Make sense? No. Today is the county district science fair. I work this thing every year. I have known all the kids since they have been shitting their diapers. So I usually usher everyone in and get them in place while the projects are judged.Then I'll go and get the child so the judge can interview them. So it's a lot of walking which won't hurt my lard ass one bit....
Daughter Dear will be interviewing with her project. I don't know if I want her to place or not. Mixed feelings here...
Last year,they didn't make the kids go to regional because of the gas prices. I saw a lot of nice fancy projects. This year, I saw projects to get a grade and I have to say DD did the same. So if she places, I can't say if we will drive three hours to go interview in Corpus or not. Most kids flake out during the interview because they don't want to spend a whole Saturday at a college with nothing to do.
I told DD it's up to her on what she wants to do....

No comments: