Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Joy Of Parenthood....

For those of you that don't have any children, you're missing out....I woke up this morning and I'm in the master bedroom collecting laundry. I open the door and close it behind me. We have a cat so we keep the master bedroom, guest bedroom, and DD's bathroom door shut because of him getting into stuff. Anyway I go into DD's bathroom to get her laundry. Its dark in the house because no one was up. I walk out of DD's bathroom and I hear this "I've been waiting for you"....

Me: What the FUCK....

DD: It a fit of giggles laughing her ass off because she scared the shit out of me.She was up against the wall standing in the dark.

Me: I ought to spank your butt. You do know I'm old and that's not good to scare old people.

DD: Still laughing. Did you think I was a break in person?

Me: Laughing my ass off. It's called a robber Miss. Honor Student...

No comments: