Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yesterday evening I went down to the beach front to ride my bike. The city has added new sidewalks and paths. I'm minding my own business when all of a sudden out of no where comes Paco on a three wheeled bike. The only thing is he was riding on two wheels. So I popped out my cell phone and took this picture and then I noticed he had a ice chest, which had me thinking he was drunker than Cooter Brown to be able to master this feat. Then I started thinking maybe this is an act he can only do when he is drunk or.... maybe he had only a little ice left in his igloo to keep his drinks cold and by balancing on two wheels this kept that side of the ice chest cold. Who knows what the Mexican was thinking...or why he was doing what he was doing...Which reminds me of a joke...What is the only thing you want from a Mexican when they die? Their brain...because its never been used. Yeah, I know. BOOOOOOO.....


No comments: