Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Daughter Dear's stock report has sat unopened on the counter for two days now. I finally made myself open it. I was a little worried that her stock may have bottomed out and was shocked to see she had only lost $1,555.59. It could have been a lot worse.
My girlfriend who lives on the next block has been divorced for awhile now is looking to put her house up for sale. She can no longer live in this neighborhood. I can understand the taxes and insurance are enough to choke a horse. She asked if I could help her paint her house. So starting next week I'll be helping her with some home improvements to get her house on the market. I was hoping to re tile DD's bathroom but it looks like I'll be painting and putting tile in Debbie's house. I wish things would have turned out better for her but this is just another stage of her life.

No comments: