Friday, November 06, 2009

Fucking Sand Nigger

 

I know what I'm going to say is going to get me hate mail and comments but I don't care. I would hate to be the doctor that is working on your scum bag ass right now. If it were left up to me, you would die and a slow painful death for what you have done. If you couldn't handle your shit, why take it out on others. Go stick the gun that you used to kill innocence people and blow your worthless ass away. After seeing you walk around in your robes on CNN, one has to wonder what the hell was the Army thinking in letting a sand nigger like yourself in the service. If you happen to recover from this I hope they throw the books at you and become Bubba's bitch in prison. But that would be to easy for you. We all know how you sand niggers like it up the ass. I hope you die and rot in hell!

For those of you that don't like what I have to say. Fuck you! I'm tired of these rag heads coming onto American soil and killing our people. I'm sure our asshole of a president will make up some lame excuse on why things happened and say he sorry to all the rag heads instead of the Americans that were slaughtered yesterday.
Posted by Picasa