Thursday, November 05, 2009

It's me. The owner of this blog thing. All is well except that I'm bored as hell sitting in a bed all day without a damn thing to do. I'm tired of being waited on and having to ask for help because I can't do it on my own. I have been told to enjoy it because it will all end soon. Well...I'm tired of the enjoyment and would like nothing more to have my routine back and to be able to drive a car. Anyway, enough of my cry baby act.... I have been spending my time playing games on Facebook and going to PT for the knee. My knee is doing great but my ankle was sprained during surgery so this is what is keeping me down at the moment.
I would like to thank all of you for leaving comments. It makes me happy to have such good people hanging around and giving me their support. I hope all of you have a great day. I'm off to have some pancakes....

No comments: