Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Assholes...

I don't deal with them very well. Yesterday while at my parents I called my sister to see what my niece might want for Christmas. She said, she really didn't know so I asked if there was something she needed. My sister handed the phone over to my niece who really didn't want to be bothered with talking because she wanted to veg in her chair. Whatever.... So we're chatting (DD is on the cordless also)and picking back and forth, so at some part of the conversation I told her that she got her "stupidness" from her dad's side of the family. I was joking and she knew it.She tells her daddy and I get a email this morning saying the following, "Her here that R gets her stupidness from my side of the family. Things are hard enough without those types of comments. So I sent back a reply. One has to wonder when you start out out a sentence with "Her here"... No response so far. Let him say something to me on Christmas. I'll piss him off like the last time and he'll leave early. As for the niece, I'm done.

No comments: