Tuesday, March 02, 2010

 


I'm not a big fan of using OMG but yesterday I was using this term a lot in class. The kids were TERRIBLE and some of the things your little angel talks about in class would make mommy and daddy blush. They had me so worn out by the end of the day that I came home and went to bed. Do ya think I was able to rest? No, the phone starts ringing and the text messages start coming in and they had to do with work so one can't ignore them. I'm still tired today and I'm thinking Ms. Mason will be handing out detention if anyone decides to be a turd in class today. Here's a FYI for any of you that have a 12 yr old or a 7th grader. Tomorrow is a state test!!! Make sure your child goes to bed at a decent time and eats a proper breakfast. This is a VERY long stressful test and will have your child in need of a few beers after school tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

USA_Admiral said...

Detention and booze after school. That sounds familiar to me for some reason.

Good luck Ms. Mason, you are going to need it.

InsomniacSeeker said...

Hope you survive today. I decided to go to work today. I skipped yesterday. :)

JT said...

I will drink a beer to you surviving TAKS hell tomorrow.

Detention for Tina, she skipped.

H2o said...

I will write her up ASAP!

InsomniacSeeker said...

Hey Harper, I went to work again today. Two days in a row. woot!
I try to get them to send me home for my mouth and bad behavior, but they just ignore me. :)