Thursday, March 11, 2010

Kids they will never learn. Yesterday my 4th and 7th period classes went on a field trip. Along with some others from my classes. I had told them to be on their best behavior because behavior issues would result in having to spend a day in sac (this a room that you spend the day in that is like being in jail. You have to sit in a cubicle on a stool that is way to small for your butt. You are allowed two bathroom breaks a day and no talking is permitted. Well, I'm sitting in the classroom enjoying my quiet time and in walk my 7th period girls. They're talking about what a blast they had and how the ride home was so much fun with singing and headbanging. Then the sub walked in and dropped the bomb. The kids were terrible at the field trip and the bus driver was yelling at them to shut up on the bus over three times. So out of 42 kids that went on this trip yesterday, 35 of them will be going to sac. Maybe next time they will listen....

2 comments:

USA_Admiral said...

I like when those little whipper-snappers get their comeuppance. (Does this sound old and grumpy enough?)

Acting a fool does not go unnoticed.

Texas Ghostrider said...

WOW! SAC is going to be a bit crowded, Where did they go on the trip?