Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Busy Days...

Slacker.... I know but I have been really busy. We (daughter dear and I) made it through shopping last weekend with no problems what so ever. We agreed on all her clothes and I actually made it home with cash too. Yay me!! Today we had a busy morning with two doctors appointments. Back last month she had to have a ingrown toenail removed and then two weeks ago she had her other foot fixed. So she is now cured from ever having a ingrown again. Only thing, she didn't get to go swimming or go to any water parks during the summer because of the healing. Oh well...there is always next year. I had to take her in to see the ortho also, she came to me and said her tooth have shifted on the bottom. I figured she may be wrong but sure enough it was out of place. So a permanent retainer in the bottom didn't keep her teeth from moving so they molded her bottom row and she will have a retainer that she can remove when she eats just like her top. After that we made our way home so she could get a hair cut. My baby looks to grown up but I'll just have to get over myself.

1 comment:

BobG said...

About time to load some rock salt in the shotgun; she's getting to the age that some of the two-legged varmints are going to start hanging around.