Monday, February 21, 2011

Wet Backs

I FUCKING HATE THEM! I just came in from the Speedy Stop in the front of the neighborhood because I ran out of milk and needed some to finish up with dinner. I drive up as a truck load of the worthless bastards pile out so they can get their cases of beer. One turns and looked at me and started talking his crap and the next one turned back and looked. I asked them what the fuck they were looking at and one grinned. I called him a fucking skank and to my surprise he understood me. I walk up to pay for my milk and the girl behind the counter said, and all this for a gallon of milk. I smiled and said, yep... and turned and looked at Paco and Taco and said I hate fucking wet backs!

7 comments:

InsomniacSeeker said...

Keep this in mind, February is almost done, then there's March, April, and May...then it's summer. Just keep telling yourself that.

Robert said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
davidc said...

Right on gal, give'm hell !!

TexasFred said...

Wetbacks are actually quite useful...

After you shoot em, gut em and bleed em out, roast em over a nice mesquite wood fire, the grease cooks out and bastes the meat, and the bastards have eat so many jalapenos that no seasoning is required...

Serve well done with a cold glass of Sangria...

Bon apetite'

jojopig.com said...

Agreed with TexasFred.

Anonymous said...

You think the beaners are bad.......

Try dealing with some "Shanty Irish" punks who would step over 10HOT naked college coeds to get to a bottle of Bud Lite!

Andy said...

gut em and bleed em out, roast em much more than an ideal mesquite wooden fire
I have play the wow for a long times and have some good advice for you to get the best World Of Warcraft Gold with goods ways, I also have the best ways for you of the Cheapest WOW Gold, please don't hesitate !