Friday, November 24, 2006

Final Score Edcouch-Elsa 39 Sandcrabs 18

Score says it all. We lost. Plain and simple. My take on the loss. When you have a coaching staff that keeps playing the same 3 plays over and over. It won't take the other team and their coaching staff very long to figure out that they have you by the ass. I was so dissapointed when I saw our guys play the same play 3 times in a row only to get knocked out of bounds in the same place 3 times in a row. But of course the refs that were over the game sucked. They couldn't call a game if they had instant replay installed in front of them. They should have called some plays differently. I left out of the game in the early part of the 4th quarter. It was so sad to see our guys take a time out then have them play the same play over and over. I explained to daughter dear that our team was playing their hearts out and did a great job at winning district and then moving on to being bi-district champs but winning this game wasn't meant to be. I also told her that I was so proud of our team and if we see any of the players in town we should thank them for a job well done. At that point I told her it was time to leave that way we could beat the traffic out. Because I knew we wouldn't be able to pull out of the hole we were in. I guess everyone else had the same idea because we were stuck in traffic trying to get out. But we made it home safely. Way to go Sandcrabs!!! District Champs 2006 and Bi-District Champs 2006 You have done the town of Port Lavaca proud!

No comments: