Thursday, November 16, 2006

I'm freezing

I can't get warm. I had to start my day off with bus duty in 43 degree weather. It was cold and of course I was lazy this morning and put my hair up in a pony tail so by the time I was done with my duty I thought my ears were going to fall because they were frozen. After that I couldn't get warm. I wore my coat most of the day except for lunch. I will be out in it again tomorrow because all of the schools in the county will be meeting at the stadium to cheer on the FIGHTING SANDCRABS!!!! We are district champs and Saturday we will be going to San Antonio for our first play off game. GO CRABS!!!! I bought a ticket just to be on the safe side but I don't know if I'm going or not. Daughter dear has a sleep over tomorrow night then she has a slumber party to be a Saturday night. She doesn't want me to go because dads don't drop daughters off for slumber parties. I asked her where she thought that one up from and she stormed off to her room. Then she came out and said she wasn't going to stay over night. I asked why and it was...... because???? Who knows.. I'm off to read some blogs.

No comments: