Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Jack Hammer is calling

So much for sleeping late this morning. Daughter dear came in and got me up. I didn't hear it at first but then... I was like....What is that noise? Daughter dear said it was outside her window. So I went out the front door and I couldn't believe my ears. It was coming from a very large jack hammer that they are using down at the end of the street. The street that enters the neighborhood has been closed down for about 5 months now for much needed repair. But when you fire up a jack hammer at 7:00 am when people are sleeping it can get on your nerves just a little bit. I can't wait to talk to Mr.J and ask him how he was able to sleep. He is working nights this week. So I'm sure he won't be getting to many z's. In other news Daughter dear's feast went really well. I had no Lasana left. I have never seen so much food for one class in all my life. The parents that came to help out also had a nice feast. I have so much to do today to get ready for tomorrow. I'm cooking for the family because I volunteer my butt to do it. DUH ME! I told the hubby he would be cleaning the bathrooms and getting the house cleaned while I cooked. Like he had a choice. HA! Later... Posted by Picasa

No comments: