Friday, December 22, 2006

Good morning folks! I didn't sleep worth two cents last night. I kept thinking about the wreck and wondering if everyone was okay. Every time I closed my eyes I would see that black truck running the stop sign and hitting the car and spinning in the air.
Anyway I have started cooking and getting ready for tomorrow, Sunday and Monday. I will be leaving for my parents house tomorrow morning early. We are having a big family get together with the Aunts, Uncles, and cousins. Then we will drive on into Deer Park and spend the night and have another family get together with family down that way. We will drive back home late Sunday night so daughter dear can have her Christmas at home. So I won't be posting after today.
From my family to yours... Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: