Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'm happy to report that things went better yesterday. I told the little boy that was the source of being a pain in the neck that if I had any problems with him I would tape his mouth and put do not open until Dec. 25th. He smiled and said that was a good one. But I had no problems which made for a great day.
It looks like we will be having a mild Christmas in my area. At least this is what the weatherman is saying. This weather has been rather strange. Freezing cold last week and in the 70's this week. I'll take the 70's anytime. It makes getting out for extra shopping that I have been doing a lot easier. I have only two things to buy as far as Christmas shopping goes. Yeah me.
I have some other things I wanted to write but I have a long day ahead and I need to finish getting ready. The 3rd grade is putting on a Christmas production and I have to be at school until late this evening. But I will be able to catch up on all the detail work that needs to be finished on the children's santa ornaments. I hope evryone has a great day!

No comments: