Monday, July 30, 2007

Up date to the post below

My sister emailed me and asked why I didn't post a picture of the note that was written to DD from Mr. Zindler. I wrote her back and told her I didn't think of it to be honest. Back in November Mr. Zindler came into the law office my sister works at and she had the chance to visit with him and tell him about DD. She told him that she had been watching him since she was two and never missed his reports. With that said he wrote her a note along with instructions on how to contact him so she could come to the station to meet him and to see how things were done on the set. Little did he know that this would never happen. Like I told DD last night. He may not have known you but he knew of you and not to many little girls have a personal note from him. DD sent him a Thank You note for the gift. I just wished she would have been able to say it in person.

No comments: