Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Continued from yesterday....

Yesterday morning while standing in the Science Fair waiting for things to start I had a teacher come in and tell me I had a 45 minute training session. I told her no I didn't because I was suppose to be where I was at. Anyway the boss lady's secretary came in a few minutes later and asked if I talked with a certain person over at District Office and I responded with "yes I did", but she was told I would be here today. Oh... Off she went.
Well remember back a couple of months ago I was put in a classroom for about two months because a teacher had health issues. Well that same teacher is out again with a major health problem and won't be back. I was asked to be in this class and I said I didn't mind being in there until they found a certified teacher. They found one but she backed out yesterday. I was then pulled into the office and asked to take this class over. I know I can do it but...I feel like the kids need a real teacher and when I voiced my concerns over this issue two of the teachers in the grade level laughed and said you don't need a sheet of paper to say you can teach. You know the kids and the drill. You can do it! I looked over at boss lady #2 and she said "there you go...do you want the job or not"? Stupid me took the job. The teacher will be responsible for her lesson plans and getting work together up until she goes into surgery. Then I'll be in charge lessons, testing, and grades. I just hope I can do it...

No comments: